Okay, I am very excited about this! I love granola and I mean loveeeeee. I can literally eat granola just right out of the bag as a snack. I’m just all about it. I’ve tried so many different kinds, some that I love and still purchase today, and also some that I will never have again, lol. But granola is perfect for so many things. It can be topped on your yogurt, or on your smoothie, you could have it with some berries, or just pour some in a bowl and call it cereal! I’ve done it! Try it on our, overnight oats recipe it’ll be so scrumptious! It’s literally the best snack and once I figured out how easy it was to make, I jumped on it and bought all the ingredients immediately.
There are so many different ways to make granola, so many different flavors you can add to it, different nuts or seeds, whatever you like! I love nuts in my granola especially almonds and cashews because they are my favorite. This recipe is super simple, to the point, takes hardly any time at all to throw together! All you have to do is wait anxiously for the granola to finish baking in the oven! But trust me, it’s soooooo worth it!
Homemade Granola Recipe
Makes about 4 cups of granola
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds ( feel free to use whatever nuts you have or like)
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (you could also use, coconut sugar, coconut nectar, whatever sweetener you prefer)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal (optional)
- 2 tbsp philosophie cacao magic (or cacao powder, or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Throw your oats, quick cooking oats, and nuts into a large bowl.
- Next, pour in your maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add in your cacao powder and flaxseed meal.
- Stir to combine, making sure everything is evenly coated.
- Then place all of the granola on to a large baking sheet that is coated with coconut oil (this makes sure that the granola doesn’t stick, also gives it a great flavor!)
- Put your baking sheet into the oven for 15 minutes. After the time is up, take it out and stir the granola around, then place it back inside the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Once the timer beeps it’s all done! Yummy delicious granola in 30 minutes!
Leave a Reply