okay okay okay.. mark this on your bookmarks page guys because this is the yummiest and most refreshing meal. A shrimp cocktail recipe you are going to love!
We hope you love seafood and if your allergic than dang, we’re sorry. Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is the bomb! It is out of this world delicious and can be done in 30 minutes tops!!! You could literally add whatever you want to it and it’ll taste amazing. We love the flavor, the zing, the spice that all comes with it! It is to die for!
Like we said, this shrimp cocktail recipe is extremely easy to make, no heat required and served cold. It calls for chopping ingredients up and throwing it all together in a bowl. Super simple and perfect when you are in a rush!
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail “Coctél de Camarón”
- 50-60 medium-sized shrimp about 2 lbs (cooked and deveined, tail of
- 8 ounces of imitation crab meat
- 2 cucumbers
- 5 Roma tomatoes
- half a white onion
- 2 gallons of clamato (tomato juice)
- 6 limes
- salt to your liking
- 2-3 tbsps ketchup
- tapatio, avocado chunks & limes for serving
- First begin chopping your vegetables; onion, cucumber, and tomato. Cut everything into cube-shaped pieces about the size of a dime.
- Wash and clean your shrimp and crab in a colander.
- Then throw everything together! In a large bowl put all your vegetables in and then add in the clamato juice.
- Now time to season! We love our lime and salt so we add a good amount, but you add however much you’d like!
- Cut your avocados and extra limes for serving, then your all done!
There you have it, Mexican Shrimp Cocktail! It’s so easy and quick! We also like to chill it in the fridge for about an hour or so before eating that way all the flavors can really come together! It’ll taste wayyyy better! This recipe is perfect for the hot summer days and definitely great when you are in a time crunch. It is so flavorful and never disappoints. We hope you enjoy it! Let us know if you try it out – xoxo